Friday, January 11, 2013

I can't Ever save Her

         I can't ever save her.
she's constantly drug in by him. His voice, over powering, and smooth like molasces.
He keeps her locked away kept a secret from the world in  that dark, cold, house of his.
The house left in crowded woods hides her. HIdes the pain.
 I tried once, to help her, to get her help. She refused.
 He is like an evil soul, downing her, barrying her.
She's been held hostage by him for 12 years now and it's gotten worse.
Everything you try to do to keep her away she just goes back to him.
Heroine is his name; he is dark, and absorbs light so you can never get a good look, and you can never get away. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this in class. You took the threads in such a creative direction...

    ReplyDelete