I want to always remember Parker Mathis. Our first kiss in the hotel of terror behind a curtain, in the dark; possibly the sweetest, awkward, kiss, fumbling in the dark trying to find each others’ faces. Our first date, me parker, Jordan and Bri at china king, and then they came back to my house. He kissed me in the office then. Bri left her keys in Jordan’s car and I had to drive with her all the way back to Ozark to get them. Their mom was NOT happy about that. Our first Christmas, he got me a pillow pet, necklace and candy. Our second anniversary he got me a ring which made me cry for joy. The first time he said he has fallen in love with me. When we wrestled and I kicked one of his brackets loose. The first time he let me barrow his jacket. The first time he started my car for me in the cold. His growth sprit and the first time his voice cracked; we were playing gestures with his mom and brother. We laughed so hard at him! He keeps growing taller and we’re constantly comparing hand sizes and our height difference. I never want to forget why I love him.

Some sweet memories here, Paige...
ReplyDelete